Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Casa Isla stamped


Our good friends, Kit and Tony have a lovely newly built luxury vacation home on Isla Mujeres, the island just off of Cancun.
Casa Isla is the name of this house and when I say it is so amazing, those words don't do it justice. Carribbean ocean views from every room and some with several views, It is fantastic....check it out for yourself here. Kit just had a birthday last month and I was so involved in stamp carving that I was inspired to do a stamp for her. This design came to me quickly and I carved it quickly, too. I gave her the stamp before I got to play with it too much, but I did get it in my current moleskine journal.
Stamp carving....ahh, so much fun and quite relaxing. ok, not as relaxing as sitting in the outdoors living room in Casa Isla gazing at the turquoise sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...