Monday, September 28, 2009

It is no fun when your computer is in the shop. I have been having to use my kid's computer. I don't have my images, software etc. that I am used to. Ugh. But at least I do have access to the internet. I taught Irresistible Fabric Painting class last weekend on the South Shore. We did an evening class and it ran til almost midnight. We just couldn't stop. The students, Marissa, Mandy, Elyce and Rachel created some lovely pieces. You can see Mandy's work here on here Flickr page. Next weekend we will be making the Seasonal Fabric Collage Journal, a.k.a. the Summer Journal. I am looking forward to making a quilted book with a fall theme. I love quilted books they feel so good to hold an use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...