Sunday, November 29, 2009

Quilted CD Book

Inspired to make something that is functional and giftable, I came up with this nifty little Quilted CD Holder. Really a book, but hey you don't find these at Best Buy or F.Y.E.
I wanted to use my scrapbook paper and combine it with my favorite fabric from Moda, which by the way I had scrapbook paper that matched the fabric. Daisy D's scrapbook paper worked with Moda to make the create the paper. I love them both. Unfortunately, both are out of print.
My favorite paper on the right which matches the fabric on the front. I used fabric for the whole book cover, inside and outside. Other terrific scrapbook paper used inside and a 'upcylced item'. I am offering this as a new class to teach. Fabric + paper + book making = Very Cool Quilted CD Holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...