Monday, April 5, 2010

Stamp Carving Class

I am so happy to announce that I will be teaching my Stamp Carving Class at Ink About It in Westford, Mass on Saturday, May 8th from 11:00-4:00.  This will be a new adventure for many of you experienced stampers.  If you have tossed around the idea of learning this technique so that you may create your own original stamps, well, this is the time! 
I find carving my own images relaxing and quite addictive.  Please join me for this fun and very interesting  class.  You will surprise yourself.  I hope to see you there. You can email me any questions.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this! Been wanting to learn for so long. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Wish I lived closer. The stamped envelopes are gorgeous! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun to find your blog! first, i LOVE your name! it's beautiful! &,..your work is so lovely! i'm enchanted by those waxy birds in a post below! & love your painted creations with women & birds! all golden. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...