Monday, May 24, 2010

Drive By Blogging

******Hello all, I am doing a quick drive by blog today.  I have been busy with many great projects.  But since I haven't blogged in a bit, I thought I would just take a moment and share some raw, art making truth.  Just in case you thought I haven't been doing much.   I am working on a line (actually three) of fabric designs for quilting, I have also been invited to be a guest artist next month on Gingersnap Creations, which I am thrilled about. I am also getting ready to do some serious journal making with some of my hooker friends as well as working on a memory album with another friend for her Dad's 80th birthday. Well, at least having her come over, helped me whip my studio into shape yesterday morning, so I am proud to report that it looks nicely organized now, albeit my desk, yes, is a busy place, so that still looks like this. This is a place that needs to be reorganized soon, but who has time when there are things to make. And finally the Summer Journal.....ahhhh, just saying that gets me ready for summer with the kids. 

Well that's it folks. Enjoy the friendly creative wreckage.  I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...