Monday, June 7, 2010

June is here and I am the Monthly Muse for Gingersnap Creations Blog



I am happy to announce that I am the Monthly Muse for Gingersnap Creations. I was honored when Ali invited me. See my interview here.  It is going to be fun this month so be sure to check out the happenings over there. I will be posting there tonight.  The Edinburg Center is a terrific organization here in the Boston that is hosting their annual benefti dinner see about it here.  I will be donating some botanical collages for their raffle and it will be fun to create them and share the process there too.  Many things are in the works so check back soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Great interview, Autumn... Congrats on that. I left a comment on the site too. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...