Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!


 
Well here we are July 4th 2010.  We are celebrating in the heart of Boston at the Hatch Shell waiting for the Boston Pops concert to begin.  I was looking back at some of our past summer journals and realized we had not been down here for five years.  This is the journal page from that year. 

 What is funny, I remember making this page which seems much longer ago than five years but when I think about the family time there, well that feels just like a few years ago, certainly not five! But now the kids are officially teenagers and it will be easier to spend the whole day down here....one can hope.
Last year we were in Salem, NH and as we watched the fireworks with my 12 year old son he made a comment that I had to make sure to remember, because it filled me up.  

Below are some more pictures of past Summer Journal July 4th pages.  Some, when we were just hanging out at home or at friends houses here or in Vermont. Where ever we were, it was happy.
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
***this post has been edited Jul 6

2 comments:

  1. It looks like we are a poster family for Old Navy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture...what a nice looking clan. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...