Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Harvest

The leaves have started to show their dazzling color here in New England and I am inspired as I drive around and see pumpkins, mums and harvest decorations all over. Not inspired to create organic vignettes, but to develop fall themed art designs.  Here I played with Photo Shop to manipulate some carved pumpkin and leaf designs and then I layered them on a stamped background pattern. Pumpkin flowers....hmmmm. Well why not? It was fun to play with the different color values, hues and saturations and I had a hard time knowing when to stop.  Anyway, warm harvest greetings to you all, I hope where ever you are you enjoy the beauty and bounty of the season. Oh, and I do have mums and pumpkins piled up along the front and back entrance of my house...along with the withering summer flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...