Friday, October 1, 2010

New Designs on Pingg.com

 I am happy to announce that my designs have been selected to be part of the Designer Series for Pingg.com, an online e-vite, e-card site that also offers printed invites as well.  They chose me after I opened a free account with them and uploaded some of my designs.  Anyone can upload their own images, and Pingg reviews new Designers and then decides who to put in their own Designer Series.  I am in the mixed media category. I love working with my carved stamps and my designs are clearly not graphically designed. I like the hand feel of this style of designing. Many of the designs I have are worked into collections focusing on surface and textile design,  but creating pieces for cards and stationary thrills me too.  Here are some of my fall designs.

 

Based on the imprintable style of cards. announcements and invitations that are so popular, because they work so well with adding your own personal text and messages. I am planning on adding some collages designs in the future.
It is fun to enjoy all the other designer's pieces too, so go see and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Autumn... congratulations... you so deserve that.. your designs are so beautiful. I love the new ones... YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Autumn, These are FABULOUS! I particularly love the daisy lime design. You've really developed a great style, and it looks like Photoshop is working for you as well. I love your carved rubber stamps. Will you post more pix of your 2010 Summer Journal? My new book (forthcoming this spring) has a page-spread about your summer journal. XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...