Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pingg.com Chose My Design as "Staff Pick" this week!!

Today I was notified by the staff at Pingg.com that they chose my Purple Mood Halloween as the 'Staff Pick' this week.  Yay!  I am so honored and happy.  Creating this design was so much fun and I loved how it turned out to be a dark, mystical patterned design with just the right  Halloween touch.  Thanks to everyone at Pingg.com for choosing my design and also for creating such a terrific site that is very user friendly.  If you are wanting to send some E-cards or E-invites....then go check them out. 

pingg Invites & eCards   

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Autumn! I love the colors contrasting with each other.. especially the purple and orange... yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...