Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Collaged Card


Making collaged cards is always so much fun and making them for guys is more interesting and far more challenging. No flowers, butterflies or hearts, just good old masculine stuff.  My daughter was going to her friend's 16th birthday party and I put this card together.  I love rusty pieces and hardware like the fasteners.  I added his initials in a few spots and I even found a way to include some fabric and a button.  
I do love collaging and I could go on forever.  Thank goodness I didn't have much time or this could have gotten out of control.  And yes, the envelope was stamped nicely too. Don't be afraid to try collage style cards for the men in your life, you might surprise yourself.  Thanks for stopping by.










1 comment:

  1. OMG.. the first thing I think of is I hope the boy didn't throw it away after... It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...