I removed the plastic tray that held the paints and lined the inside of that side of the box with fabric. I do adore black houndstooth. Then I added some strips of foam core to run along the inside edges and sit low enough to allow a piece of matte board to rest on top to form a lid. I cut it just snug enough to make it stay in place and cut a notch along the side for easy removing of the lid.
Now, I have the perfect travel case for my set of fine brushes and I can add my own supplies as needed and of course some stamps to take along.
I think it turned out to be rather clever, if I do say so myself. Now, I am quite ready to take this nifty little art case some place fabulous this new year.