Friday, February 18, 2011

Carving Stamps - Flowers Brighten the Day

Well,  here it is mid February and we have had so much snow and cold, but today is much warmer and sunny so I am celebrating with flowers to brighten the day even more.  I uploaded this image to VistaPrint for some customized notepads for my daughter's upcoming birthday.  (No worries about her finding out about her gift here...lol!!)  The original stamped image I stamped with a watercolor effect, using markers and a water mister and the flower was only stamped in red.  I altered the other flower colors in Photoshop and filled in some of the leaves with more green.  I will let you know how my first custom order from VistaPrint turns out.  They get lots of ravs on blogs and Etsy.  (edit) I decided to add this design to Pinng.com.  If you haven't been there yet, go see all the fabulous e-cards. Here is my design.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

pingg Invites & eCards

1 comment:

  1. We certainly needs some Spring right about now. Love that stamp. You are the queen of stamp carving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...