The other crown was from Teesha as well. I glued down some papers, added paints and some gel medium transfers of tiny playing cards. Of course, some fiber, black lace for the Queen and houndstooth for the King.
The heads and the crowns needed to be mounted on black cardstock to make them standout against the collaged paper. This gave me the perfect opportunity to give Mona a new 'do'... so I gave her some hair extensions, a bit of make-up too (colored pencils), I am sure she would be wouldn't mind.
I adorned their crowns with foil, Stickles and a few pieces of bling, then I added some additional bling and other paper bits.
What I had forgotten that I enjoy about making ATC's is all the detail that you can just keep adding and adding and adding. Check back for next week's challenge.