Sunday, March 13, 2011

Going Tag Crazy.


    


We all seem to be going tag crazy.  Let's face it tags are so popular.  Just look on Etsy and they are being sold  by the boat loads in shops all over.  I remember when tags first gained popularity in the stamping world about ten years ago and I couldn't figure out what the big deal was.  Well, it certainly didn't take me long to fall in love with these little paper gems.  So many uses; card making, gift giving, bookmarks, love notes, scrapbooking, journaling spots, table numbers, place cards. So many embellishment ideas and let's not forget, they have a hole for tying on your favorite fiber or ribbon..  You can even attach more embellishments to the ribbon attachments.  Oh, the creative fun!   

I am always adding tag items to my shop.  Go see and don't forget to leave a comment about your love for tags.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...