Saturday, May 21, 2011

Art Journaling Pages

Finally sunshine after a long rainy week here in New England. It felt good to be in my studio with the sunshine coming through the window and slider. Here is a glimpse of some journal pages, some new, and some not so new. 
This image is more from my hand carved stamps, stamped in gouache and accented with colored pencils.
Here is the whole two-page spread.


And this next one was created for the Sketchbook Challenge. This month's theme is resist and it really speaks to me and creating with resist techniques. I did this one with clear embossing ink and clear embossing powder and after embossing I added a layer of dark blue watercolor. I think it turned out lovely and it is ready for my writing. 
Have great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.






1 comment:

  1. The sun was sure shining in your studio this day because these pages are beautiful and full of sunshine. Loverlee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...