Friday, May 13, 2011

From Art Journaling to Art: Drawing, Watercolor, and More Techniques for the Mixed-Media Artist with Jane LaFazio (Download) - Interweave

Welcome back Blogger....we missed you. Wow, many people were very bummed out about the recent Blogger breakdown, myself included. But I must say I am very happy it is back up and running. I am also very thankful that this is a free site,  so I will try to not complain.
I wanted to share this video from the Interweave store the people who bring us Quilting Arts and Cloth Paper Scissors.  This was simple technique but Jane LaFazio really inspired me I hope it does the same for you. This link shows the free preview, sign up to their newsletter and receive many freebies.
From Art Journaling to Art: Drawing, Watercolor, and More Techniques for the Mixed-Media Artist with Jane LaFazio (Download) - Interweave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...