Monday, June 13, 2011

Announcing My New Quilted Collage Journal, E-Patten for Download

I am so pleased to launch my first E-book, Tutorial PDF,


 THE QUILTED COLLAGE JOURNAL
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Summer Journal. As many of you know my Summer Journal is kind of a big deal in my house and this summer I will be making the tenth one. So, in honor of this cool summer tradition and to inspire anyone into making their own  gorgeous Quilted Collage Journal, I am offering this fabulous PDF in my Etsy shop. It really is fabulous. Take a look.
This quilted journal is so awesome and I just can't say it any
clearer than that. Luscious quilted fabric collage, quilted pockets inside the book mixed media pages complete
with stamping, painting and more stitches.
 
Embroidered, beaded, quilted pocket. (below)
 Another quilted pocket with paper flowers and buttons 
The Inside cover is quilted too. It just doesn't get any better than this. 
  
Embellished pages


The finished journal measures about 8x11. It starts from a watercolor paper pad that gets fully utilized in the whole process of making this journal. With your basic sewing knowledge this tutorial will show you the ease and and carefree fun of creating this lovely collage quilted book. Whenever I teach this class, the students always LOVE their finished books. If you love to explore mixed media with fiber and paper then this project is for you. It is an "Embellishers dream" because the opportunity to add more is on every page.

 This is just the beginning of  me sharing this project with you, I plan on talking about this all summer. 
Consider yourself warned, besides more cool pictures are on their way here soon. 

So please, tell all your friends, family, friends of friends, friends of family, family of friends. One and all.
There are quilters and crafters all over, so whoever you may know please pass it on. 
Thanks for your enthusiasm and please leave me a comment. 
 I would love to hear from you. And if you Follow this blog or my Twitter you can keep up with more updates. It is going to be a fun summer.
Now if you will excuse me I have to go make the real life Summer Journal for my family. Yeah, I know what your thinking.  Would you believe my family said the same thing?  "You mean this is not the family's 2011 Summer Journal?" No I made this particular beauty solely for the E-Pattern. 
 I'm thinking of sage greens for this year's journal......hmmm? 
Check back soon.  




4 comments:

  1. This looks totally gorgeous Autumn x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful journal! Your colors and design are wonderful to look at. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if that just doesn't jump out at you, I don't know what will. As usual, your creations are heart stopping. Just incredible. You just want to reach out and touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, I so appreciate you kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...