Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Summer Journal 2011

Now that in our house it is officially summer...the Summer Journal has began. I start it the day the kids are out of school and can you believe it (?) our last day of school was Monday June 27th!! So, now I can show several pictures from what I created for our 10th Anniversary of this family tradition.  Please go to my Flickr to see many images of the stitched pages, or should I say collaged pages.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have many summer activities where you might get a chance to document one way or another!

2 comments:

  1. I thought the 23rd was late for my high schooler getting out, but the 27th? geesh. Anyway, your pages are so free and vibrant. It looks like you really have fun creating these journals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Judy, so ready for summer. Hope you are enjoying this fabulous weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...