Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Journal 2011 - 10th Anniversary

Hello friends. Well, I'm almost finished with the construction of the 
Summer Journal 2011   10th Anniversary Edition.
 I decided to go with a mix of greens for my fabrics and other relative embellishments.
Here is a glimpse of the outside cover. More is coming, but for now you can see a bit more on my Flickr.
If you didn't know by now, I'm a carefree quilter and I just go with the flow of  hand or machine quilting and the embellishments get the same treatment. I am pleased with my normal wonk of creating things. Notice the green beads stitched with coral floss, it looks like rows of vegetation of some kind....flowers or vegetables. My son stitched the two (get the magnifying glass) coral stars as his contribution. At least he was sweet and cooperative in the process. He did another, with a shimmery thread...I'll save that grand reveal for another post...
lol. 
Thanks for stopping by go see my Artist Profile interview on the Sketchbook Challenge Blog. 
And remember....you too could create one of these quilted beauties with my
Quilted Collage Journal tutorial (ePattern)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...