Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Freebie Journal Tags Week 6

Now a collage element piece that is rich with fall color and a spark of playful pink flowers. Actually, this is a book cover....okay I'll admit it, a SmashBook,  my own version. I bought the canvas board covers from Zutter and created this surface design.(This image is obviously before I punched the holes for binding).
 I thought it would be nice to reduce it down to  5 inches wide and make it into a journal tag. I think the random colored pencil lines across the mid horizon lend itself to journaling, or maybe a large playful quote or phrase.
To download, click on the image, then right click 
and save the jpeg to your computer.
Oh, why yes of course, those are my own hand carved stamps
that I used to design this  ;)


BTWs.....anyone else into SmashBooks?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...