Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mixed Media Stamped Backgrounds

Mixed Media Stamped Background in my Art Journals
Getting more pages ready for my words.  Here is a look.
Mixed Media with stamped background by AutumnHathaway





Journal pages Sept. 2011b


Feeling a bit like mixed media grunge.
Journal pages Sept. 2011a


Mixed Media background pt.1
This started like this above and ended like this below. More is sometimes better.


Mixed Media background pt.2









This last one is just a start but I am thinking an embellished wool page tab will be added.
Check back later.

2 comments:

  1. Autumn.. I just love these backgrounds.. they are so creamy and beautiful. The layers.. oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Judy, I can get carried away with layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...