Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Designer News

I wanted to share some interesting happenings I am seeing on the internet in the Designer arena.
First, and very cool is Hambly Screen Prints in looking for a new Design Team. I love their products and used piece in my Quilted Collage Journal.  This sounds like a fun endeavor with so much to choose from in their product line. BTW, now they have washi tape, my new addiction. So go to their blog for more information about submitting for Hambly Screen Prints Design Team. Maybe you or someone you know would be one of their next Designers. Did I mention they now have washi tape?
Now this is for east coasters like myself.  I'm happy to share this book signing announcement of the fabulous fabric designer, Jennifer Paganelli, who will be in Westport, CT in three days. I love her fabrics they are colorfully majestic...go see at her website SisBoom  if you can't make it to Connecticut.  
Well, now I'm  certainly inspired. Gotta go create something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...