Sunday, November 27, 2011

Freebie - Week 16

Happy Thanksgiving (weekend)! 
I hope the holiday found all of you sharing some great food with your family and friends.
Since my birthday was Friday I decided this week's free collage element should
 be something for me. Yum!

Cupcakes are so popular these days, both imagery and in real life. Yes, this is from my own hand carved stamp, but this one is altered a bit in Photoshop.
I have a set of tags I created with this stamp available in my Etsy shop.
To download this adorable cupcake 
for personal use clip-art,
 simply right click on the
image and click "save as" in your computer.

p.s. Thanks Adrienne for the scrumptious cupcakes you made for me. They were really fantastic,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Autumn, Thank you for your generous Freebies! They are lovely and fun to look at for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...