Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blog Freebie, Free Collage Element - Week 19

It is such a busy time of year and here we are
 after the weekend and I am late for getting this to you.
Oh well, I do what I can and I am certainly not the only blogger in the world who
doesn't get posts out when they expect to....so enough about that.
So here I give you a swirly tree colored in a subtle multi-toned blue.

I like blue trees and think this is nice, somewhat elegant and it has many uses for collage.
I hope all you bloggers are finding time to create something lovely, I know my days are full.
But regardless, enjoy the season. I hope to have next week's free collage element up in time.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

For personal use clip-art,
To download this image..... which I created using my
own hand carved stamps...
 simply right click on the
image and click "save as" in your computer.






2 comments:

  1. I'm just luvin how you put your stencils in that order for a tree... just elegant as you said. I'm behind too in my blogging. Happy Holidays to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...