Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Collage Elements Blog Freebie Week 20

Well, here we are a few days after Christmas and I am getting my blog freebie - Collage Elements
 from last weekend, up now. Thanks for your holiday patience people.
For personal use clip-art,
To download this image..... which I created using my
own hand carved stamps...thank you very much....
 simply right click on the
image and click "save as" in your computer.


These snowflakes will work for many designs throughout the winter. Although we have not any snow here in New England to speak of yet, at least we collage artist can create our own. Right?
I decided to play with these guys and add some background designs in Photoshop. 
Here is one with a hand painted background effect.
Hand Carved Stamp Snowflakes, Collage elements 20 with background
and then this one with some vintage post, colored and added to the background.
Snow Flakes - Collage Elements 20 altered in PS
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful holiday week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...