Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Holidays & Blog Freebie, Week 21

Christmas Angel
The week in between Christmas and New Year's Eve is always a breath catcher for me.
I hope many of you are enjoying some peace and relaxation. I created this Christmas Angel last year and wanted to get it posted this year....which is better than next year.  Anywhoos.
Here is my Week 21 Blog Freebie, clip-art, Collage element, Journaling Tag....
whatever you want to call it. It is your's to creatively play with and make some fun.
For personal use clip-art,
To download this image..... which I created using my
own hand carved stamps...thank you very much....
 simply right click on the
image and click "save as" in your computer.

Happy New Year!

... here is another way to use this clip art. After I hand water colored some circles
 I added the Collage Element in Photoshop to create this 2012 banner,
I think it turned out nice and
 I make no apologies for my love of the the color purple.
 I eagerly look forward to the upcoming year to see what surprises the future brings.
Peace and love to you and yours.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...