Friday, January 13, 2012

Hi there,
 Happy Friday the 13th.  I am happy to be posting and giving away another blog freebie... 
Yes, another!
week 23.
 Collage elements, journaling ephemera what ever you want to call it.
 I am feeling a bit collage-like so this freebie reflects that. 
This is layered and collage with stamping  (I heart stamping) and I like the way it looks. 
 It makes a great printable. So print it out (several times) and use it in your art journals and collage away. BTW, this is from previous creation....
see it here
For personal use clip-art,
To download this image..... which I created using my
own hand carved stamps...thank you very much....
 simply right click on the
image and click "save as" in your computer.

Thanks for stopping by I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...