Monday, February 20, 2012

Free Collage Element Download Week 28

Wow, that week went by fast. Okay, so here you are presented with a new free clip-art collage element, that I created using my hand carved stamps. This is certainly quite obvious a simple stamp, I am sure it was a remnant After stamping in four different colors, I then finished with some line drawing.  When you print it out the original size is 5" long.
 
 It makes for a very playful and whimsical collage element to use in your creations. This style is very popular right now. Honestly, I am not sure why they are called bunting on Etsy and other such place, because I just always thought of them as banners or flags. I guess banners refers more to web pages. 
Here, below I show how I printed it out enlarged and used it on a painted journal page. It is a composition journal that I use to keep business notes in.
 Collage Element week28        
I hope you are inspired with many fun ideas to play with this collage element.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for this lovely bunting! i used it in my blog :)
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Occhi di feltro, I am pleased you found some great use for my bunting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...