Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stamping on Fabric

red flowers stamped on linen with paint
Playing with my hand carved stamps --- I do love flower imagery.
I discovered this lovely linen type fabric from Joann's and used it to stamps some flowers.
The red is stamped with Jacquard Neopaque acrylic paint. (be sure to clean stamp immediately)
black flowers on linen
This black pattern was stamped with Memories dye ink (I think?) or it could be Brilliance Graphite black. Either one would fine. 
Just remember the ink is not washable, the paint is after heat setting....just follow the instructions.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo is that burlpa. I love the contrast. Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say burlap.. sorry.. funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...