Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Free Collage Sheet, Week 26-27


Okay, bloggers I have officially missed a whole week of my weekly Freebie Collage Elements...printables. 
So, it happily gives me a chance to make it up to you with a whole full sheet of free digital clip art. 

I am including nice richly colored distressed panel to use in layers of your own collage building.
Maybe you will make time to get reconnect with your creative spirit print this page out and create. 
It will certainly help in making your own Valentine's Day crafts.
Thanks for everyone who has been checking in on my blog, I appreciate it. 

Happy Valentine's Day

to download simply click on the image>
then right click,
> click to save 

1 comment:

  1. super give away such rich colour and loving the valentines thems, thank you so much x M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...