Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 37 of my Blog Freebie


This week's free clip art is a perfect representation of my carefree style of stamping or collage. Actually, everything I do has an unevenness quality to it.  I really just allow myself to be creative without perfection which also enhances the hand feel of the design. This diamond pattern was certainly created with this approach. 

Last week I mentioned that I would create some interesting PhotoShop experiments with that week's (Week 36) free Collage Element, so here you go...
week36 Free Clip Art - altered in PhotoShop
Layered with some florid clip art altered with filters and more. 
Week 36 Free Clip Art- altered lime background
Here layered with a lime background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...