Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Colorful Windows, Blog Freebie Week 43

This week's free clip art I created with my own hand carved stamps. Yes, I know that seems to be the obvious theme. ;D  Colorful carved windows. I love window stamps and this my simple little architectural stamp.  I like the charm that comes from this stamped design. One of the women artist I have had the pleasure of learning from when I first discovered stamping is Michelle Ward. She introduced several lines of rubber designs over ten years back and one was with windows.  I bought it and still love, love, love to use it.  You can see her sheet of rubber here.  She came from an architectural background and now is an artist blogging mom with mad Photoshop skills. Michelle has inspired me for many years and the numerous stamps that she designed for Stamper's Anonymous are some still some of my most  loved and used stamps in the studio. So here are some inspired windows to create and play in your collage world. And, go see Michelle's site for even more inspiration. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...