Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July, Week 46 Blog Freebie in Red White & Blue

To celebrate Independence Day here I share with you some red and blue stamped firework images for you to use as printables. 
If you saw my previous post/video showing my blotter pad papers that I have made into a book (stay tuned for a post on the finished book), then you will much better understand the images below.
Basically, as I stamp and work with different colors my blotter pad gets a lot of attention.



Now, I have to decide which stamped images to use for the free printables.

Now, about that blotter pad business.....Here are the full images, over 80.... thank you very much, of each blotter pad page, front and back, before I bound the book. Yes, I am very brave to show you my real art table....but like I said in the video, "why clean when you have time to create?"
Have a fun, safe and creative holiday. Thanks for stopping by. 


3 comments:

  1. did you carve this stamp? i love it.
    don't even get me started on your blotter papers. drool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. can I also say.. you should do a video on your process... big hit. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, Thanks, oh yes, I have those wheels turning. hmmmmm.........?

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...