Monday, July 2, 2012

My First Video, Making a Book from My Art Table Blotter Pad

Well I finally jumped on board the video caravan. Here, I present my first video, about how to use my leftover blotter pad paper from my art table and make it into a book. Of course, by the title you can see this is part one. Check back tomorrow to see the pictures of all the pages from this process. I will post them on my Flickr and trust me there are many.
Then, when I am over this summer cold I will shoot another video showing the finished book. Btw.....it turned out very cool. ;D
See the unbound pages here on Flickr
Thanks for watching and please share this with your artful, creative friends.

5 comments:

  1. Autumn, you would NEVER know this was your first video. So natural, so great. I LOVE the idea of keeping a pad like that under your work. Just looking at your marks, you can see all the beautiful colors you use. You always use bright colors. Love it.... and oh.. I love what I can see of your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy, I've been meaning to do this for awhile. Glad you like it, stay tuned...more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn, first and foremost, your studio is not a mess. it looks very organized. Second, you NEED to have your own show. You are a natural. And you look very good. I love the colors you work with. Bright and cheery. See you soon.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Sue, your encouragement means SO VERY much. Hope you had a good 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally enjoyed your videos. I love making books...fabric, paper and now I have new ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...