Friday, August 24, 2012

Blog Freebie Clip-Art a full year - Thank You

Well Bloggers, it has been a full year here of free blog clip-art created from my own hand carved stamps. I really appreciate ALL of my followers and also you lovely darlings who leave me such nice comments. It means so much to me to know that you guys are out there checking in with me and my creative endeavors and cheering me on.  So, on this final day of a year's worth of these awesome hand created clip-art freebies for you to use in your collage and paper creations, I sincerely want to say thank you with this hand stamped image. I love the summery water colors and wanted to share this with you.
I hope you enjoy the last few days of summer and I happily anticipate the next (fourth) year of blogging. 
Thank you again to each and every one of you.

1 comment:

  1. Can it already be a year. Amazing. Thanks for your consistent weekly posts. That's commitment.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...