Friday, August 17, 2012

Blog Freebie Collage Element, Almost a Full Year, Week 51


*To download simply click on the image and then right click the image to save.
My heartfelt thanks to my followers and all you other dear people who check in with my blog regularly.
This is the second to last Collage Element I will be giving away. So be sure to add this one to your collection of my free hand crafted clip-art. Using my own hand carved stamps I make all kinds of fun papery things, so why not share? So you can make all kinds of fun papery things.
Speaking of sharing I wanted to share with you an artist Gallery I discovered in Maine while vacationing there last week. There are many there but I only had the chance to visit one, owned by artist Kimber Lee Clark just north of Camden named Saturday Cove. See it here  and while at their site check out their collections of paintings under the artist drop down menu. Clark's paintings are bright and playful that represent a quintessential Maine coastline. You can also see some of her paintings on my Art Board on Pintrest
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy these last few days of summer. 



2 comments:

  1. Wow.. Kimber has such cool art. What whimsical art, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Judy, she paints very fun canvases.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...