Friday, December 21, 2012

Awesome, I am published in Sew Somerset +++

Well, I just found out that I am published in 
Sew Somerset Winter 2013.
Hallelujah! Or, as I like to say 
Halla-loo-yur.
Since I don't have my hands on an actual copy right now I cannot tell you about the piece.
But, I have an idea so I will be following up with you, with more on this.
Anyway, Happy December 21, 2012, this should be interesting........
At least I got my teenagers out the door donned in an embellished Santa hat (15 year old son) and another in red suede boots and a bright solid green wool coat complete with a red satin bow head band (17 year old daughter). Darn I should have taken a picture. I also managed provide them with candy and home baked cookies which by the way were each colored with multi-colored frostings. 
Yay me, artist, creator and good mom.
Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate your support and following. 





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Autumn. Not a surprise.. that should have happened about 10 times already. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...