Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December is Here, Let the Stamping begin...or continue.

Yes, it is December, 4th to be exact. With a few of my art journals today I stamped and explored my creative world. I used mostly my own hand carved stamps but I adore using Michelle Ward's border stamp (purple) 

Art Journals
And then I played with a very simple and small carved tree stamp and an over sized sort of grungy snowflake stamp in my Moleskine watercolor sketchbook. Notice...the tree made it on to my art journal page above??? 
Find some time (anytime) to be creative.... if you choose. 
Let's enjoy the season.



2 comments:

  1. I got some new supplies at Ink About It today using a gift certificate that I received last year for Christmas. Did some work in my art journal as well. I find that I'm working in that more than making LO's these days. Cute forest of trees you have there Autumn.
    Sue Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn... always love your pages. Colorful, fun, stamps are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...