Friday, December 7, 2012

Stenciling in my Art Journal

So, I finally bought a stencil from the popular line by The Crafters Workshop.
I really like the design and how it turned out using it with gouache on my page with my own hand carved stamps (of course) and another stamp from Magenta. Also some washi tape...you know it.
Stencils are so mainstream right now in the crafting world and I get it. They certainly are fun to use.
I am looking forward to creating more pages using this one.
Now my journal page is ready for my many words....or maybe just a few.
Let me know what you think about using stencils.




2 comments:

  1. I love using stencils but usually don't pull them out! Yours turned out way wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...