Saturday, December 8, 2012

Turquoise and Green, Stamped Tags Perfect for the Holidays

Stamped Turquoise and Green Tags
Hi there. Well here is a tag I created with these lovely colors of turquoise and sage green. Colors that are perfect for the holidays. 
Stamped Turquoise and Green Tags
Stamped Turquoise and Green Tags
Stamped Turquoise and Green Tags
Stamped Turquoise and Green Tags
First, I stamped a carved stamp in light turquoise gouache. Below is the only photo of that stamp I have...
this stamp image is from a photo of my blotter pad, you know about the "blotter pad"...? 
Oh you don't? 
Well, go see my video here (and be sure to watch the 2nd part of the video).  
Next, I stamped the medallion stamp in Lime Pastel Chalk ink by Colorbox, and it barely showed up...my ink pad was probably a bit dry and I didn't re-ink it, so I just stamped on top with some sage colored gouache. You can see the ink under the gouache and it adds a nice ghost effect.
Oh yes, quite lovely I think and it would look so pretty with some turquoise bias tape ribbon. 
Stamped Turquoise and Green Tags
Happy Holidays. 


3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...