Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winter Wonderland Art Journal Page

Winter Pink 5
Even though Christmas is over, I like to let it linger. Here is a journal page I created using gouache and my hand carved stamps. It certainly is not Christmas, but winter pink? Yes. Pink snowflakes and a patch of evergreens evoke a whimsical winter wonderland. Here is how I started it. A gouache painted background and stamping.
Winter Pink
Winter Pink 1
I adhered some small stamped papers.
Winter Pink 2
Winter Pink 4
I added snowflakes with my hand carved stamps and Twinkling H2o's and also stitched on a small stamped piece with holly leaves stamped on the same.
Winter Pink 9
Winter Pink 7
Winter Pink 10
Winter Pink 8
Winter Pink 6
Another journal page ready for my own personal words, phrase or who knows what. 
Winter Pink 5
Thanks so much for stopping by.




3 comments:

  1. I have just come across your very inspirational blog and become your latest follower. I look forward to looking back at your previous posts and to seeing your future creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...