Monday, February 4, 2013

January Hand Carved Stamp

January carved stamp - journal page
January came and went so fast. I had hopes of getting more done. 
January carved stamp - journal page
However, I did carve a new January stamp which is perfect for my journal.
January carved stamp - journal page
 I so often am surprised when I look back on older journals and I have not dated my entries. So I have been trying to be more consistent with that. I figured a carved stamp would be ideal. I like the chevron effect used here to symbolize moving forward. 
January carved stamp - journal page
January carved stamp - journal page
January carved stamp - journal page
January carved stamp - journal page
And as I move forward, here's to a more organized February. I am going to try to carve a stamp for each month. Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check back.

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at what you do, Autumn. Daaayuum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...