Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Art Journal and Paint Play

Trust your Struggle
I found this saying on Pinterest and it really resonated with me, not because I am struggling now but, having difficult experiences helps us grow and evolve.  So, the other day I wrote it in my art journal when I was just wanting to paint some whimsical flowers. I used designers gouache and pen and of course stamping. There are a few stitches from the previous page on the upper left. See that page here.
Trust2

Trust1
Here is a piece of my blotter paper added to the page for that touch of collage. You can see I used a stencil here on top of the collaged piece. Yes, I have a huge pile of blotter papers. See a sampling here
Trust

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Your pages always make me smile. We all need a little pick me up some days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Autumn: I am a certified lover of art stamp carving and stamping. Your work is so outstanding that I never want to leave your blog and store.

    I've given you the Liebster award because something about you inspired me. If your schedule is like mine, you may not have time to do the requirements for this award. Just pick what you can do, and when, which is what I had to do. I once had a recipient who kindly rejected her award and said that her schedule would simply not allow her to participate. I understand if you feel the same.

    Here is a link to my post for the questions that I answered for Angie, and that you may answer.
    Sandi's Answers

    Here is a link to my recipients. Sandi's Recipients. The award requires that you select 11, which I did. Others have selected less.

    Please email me for the banner since you won't be able to right click and copy it from my blog post: sandihollandmixedmedia@outlook.com. Congratulations and enjoy your banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...