Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hand Carved Custom Logo Stamp

Autumn Hathaway Stamp Carving Pure Pastry custom stamp
I had the opportunity to carve a logo stamp for a local Organic Baker, Kim Gregory who owns 
in Beverly, MA.
Her pastries are organic and she is working on a line of gluten free products too.
The best part is that they are super delicious. 
She sent me some samples and her gluten free angel food cake is better than any angel food cake my daughter and I have ever tasted. Seriously.
Autumn Hathaway
 Kim drew this image and I got to carve a stamp for her I think it turned out quite nice.
Autumn Hathaway Stamp Carving Pure Pastry custom stamp

Autumn Hathaway Stamp Carving Pure Pastry custom stamp

Autumn Hathaway
Please go to Pure Pastry's Facebook page and hit the like button.


1 comment:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.
    custom logo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...