Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gel Plate Printing

Well, I did it....I made the leap into gelli printing plates. I have been waiting to try this medium but with no luck with so much going on in my life lately.  My lovely brilliant daughter Rosemary is getting ready to graduate from high school and that brings many activities and a full schedule.  But, today when I had a full day to journey into my studio, I jumped into the colorful process of gel plate printing in full force. 
Mono prints with a gel printing plate
Here is a glimpse of the process.
Mono prints with a gel printing plate
I will share the details with you tomorrow.
Mono prints with a gel printing plate
But for now trust me when I say this is fun stuff.
Mono prints with a gel printing plate

Mono prints with a gel printing plate
Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. i love the look of these - are you using a commercial or homemade gelli plate??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill, this is a homemade gel plate. I will share more very soon. Stay tuned.

      Delete
  2. Hi Autumn,
    If you want to learn more hints about gel printing, you might want to contact Linda Germain, (in Haverhill!) she is fantastic.

    lgermainart@gmail.com

    I'm Roberto Villanueva's aunt, Sandra Golbert (fiberarte.com).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...