Friday, June 7, 2013

Gel Plate Prints

Hi there people, since I was expecting to be at my daughters high school tonight which is postponed due to rain, I wasn't expecting to blog....but here I am. Besides, I promised more pictures of my gel plate prints from my first journey into this fun medium, so this is a great opportunity. I ended up with 45 prints and yes it is addictive. So go see all the pictures here on my flickr, but here is a sampling.
Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints
Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints

Gel Plate Prints
Thanks for stopping by let me hear from you

3 comments:

  1. 45! wow, crazy woman--you have got plenty of art fodder now! they are wild and wonderful and I know you had some kind of fun making them all.
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dawn. You are right I had a great time making these.

      Delete
  2. Nice prints, I'm loving the second to last one with all the layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...