Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Little Stamping Therapy and Collage Play

With many different projects and deadlines ahead of me I decided the other day to take a few hours and just free up my mind, relax and play in my studio. So, here are the results; starting with some stamped patterns.   I do love all of my stamps and I certainly do adore this little circle stamp.
Untitled
I stamped a tiny flower toss. 
Tiny Flowers
 I was also feeling the urge to collage with some of my gel plate prints, these papers are so yummy and lovely to use in collage. 
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And last but certainly not least a few pages created for my art journals. I used my little fox and squirrel stamp, the little bird is new too. This page as a few scraps from my blotter pad, the flower and stems.
Untitled

This journal page shows another newly carved stamp on the far right. I carved it from Moo Carve.
Untitled
On this page I used a stamp from Stampington and Co. by Christine Adolph
Okay, now back to work. Have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes just playing bring out the best work in us. Love the prints/patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...