Friday, July 19, 2013

Available My First Line of Rubber Stamps!

Well, I finally got my very first set of my stamps up for sale in my Etsy shop.
Yay!!!!
I am very please with myself and I think they look really awesome. It is a great collection of Birds, Flowers, Leaves, Ornaments, Borders, a grungy heart, a fox, a squirrel and more. 18 different images in all.
A few of these beauties were featured in my article in Art Journaling Magazine, by Somerset Studio.
I am so happy to be offering them now. 
Go buy them here.


Rubber stamps made from my hand carved stamps, in  my Etsy shop
Let me know what you think.....and please follow, here or on Etsy, Twitter or Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, Autumn!!!!!! BIG congrats on an awesome handmade set of gorgeous stamps! They look fun and fabulous. It must feel great to have them ready to sell in your shop. I just visited, and I watched your copic video. I have a summernwishlist...and keep trying to check off each project I get to do! I carved stamps and am reading more good books...but I HAVE TO make my own journals! ~kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kathy! I saw your carved stamps, they are so cool. Watch out it is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, these are great! I've just discovered your blog recently and I'm enjoying catching up with it. I love hand carved stamps too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...