Monday, July 29, 2013

More Stuff Happening...

As I told you before I had  a piece appear in the latest issue of Gallery by Somerset Studio.
Thanks so much to the Editors of Somerset Studio for picking my collage for this issue of Gallery. I very much appreciate the recognition.
New Visual Journal

Published! #SomersetStudio

Appearance in Gallery 2013 by Somerset Studio
Now another item I have been working on is some custom stamp designs. For Pure Pastry, see the previous design here.  I was commissioned  to design a stamp depicting some woodland animals for their line of animal crackers. And this little fox, birds and squirrel turned out so cute that I knew they had to be available in my stamp line
Woodland Animal Crackers Custom Stamp
Also a stamp for their organic granola.
New Visual Journal
This particular stamp turned out awesome if I do say so myself.
Woodland Animal Crackers
Finally, have a look at the red rubber sheet of my unmounted stamps available here in my Etsy shop.
My First line of Rubber Stamps.
That is just some of the few things I have been working on. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Hey.. I did see that in the mag.. so cool, congrats.. and the stamps are just amazing and the cookies?? oh my. Great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Judy, I appreciate your support. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...